The thoughts we have at the grocery
The things we never write about concerning grocery and lists:
Some of us don't write grocery lists until right before we leave
Do you ever walk up to a product you get regularly, find it missing, and suddenly you feel like half of you has gone missing and you aren't sure you even know what's reality anymore?
Why do the people in produce act like they're half alive and if I ask them a question, they stare at me like I'm an alien?
Why would you want UNSALTED NUTS?
People judge the amount of milk I put in my cart
^^Eggs as well
Why is it below freezing, I'm cold even in my coat?
You have to keep moving, if you stop for a minute to pause and stare at something, either people around you panic, or a helper shows up at your shoulder.
I stood waiting for a lady to come through and eventually she noticed me and said, "Oh goodness, just yell at me next time!" She hurries through and I'm about to go and another lady gets in the path. I hear the lady behind me call out, "Go ahead! DO it! Speak up!"
If I don't bring children with me, people will see that I have massive talking to myself problems and we can't have that.
Okay but WHY do they put the eggs on the tippy top of the grocery bags in the cart and WHY do they set the milks up on the bottom so that when I leave and go down that HILL they're gonna slide off and explode?? Like, while we are so busy saving the environment with our thinner bags that rip and need two bags to function, can we invest in better stacking carts with groceries procedures?
Thank you for bearing with me and share the thoughts you have at the grocery as well.


Comments
Post a Comment